Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Foodie Penpals - April

Last month I stumbled upon the concept of Foodie Penpals - every month you are paired with someone in Europe (or the US if you are in the US) who you send a box of goodies up to £10 worth and you get a box of goodies sent to you by someone else. You are meant to post about your box on the 30th of the month but I've been home in France until today and so came back to a lovely box from KayTea's Cakes



She sent some shortbread, wasabi peas, dark chocolate, ramen noodle soup and tomato and cheese oven baked crisps which look really nice. I love wasabi peas and everything there really so very happy with my box, thank you KayTea!

If you want to see what other people recieved here is the reveal day for April. You can see what I sent my foodie pen pal in Holland Tamara at her blog

I think it's a great concept and will sign up for another month in September when I come back to the UK!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I nominated you for a Liebster award. Check it out http://whohastimeforthegym.wordpress.com/2013/05/11/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete